TeleMedicine is available for all appointment types (new patients, routine follow up, acute care visit, sick calls, etc)
What to expect for your Telemedicine visit:
- A text from an 882-86 short phone number inviting you to the video call at (or near) the time of your scheduled appointment
- Please allow a 30 minute grace period before and after your scheduled appointment time in the event the provider is running early or late
- Tap the link in the text to be brought to the consent screen asking to receive a message from your provider
- After consent is given, a secure message from the provider will be sent with a link to join the video call
- You will then be brought to the video call room and your provider will be with you shortly
- If you have a thermometer, pulse ox meter, and/or blood pressure cuff at home, please have these available for the telemed appointment.
- A recent height and weight is appreciated.
Our office is slowly transitioning some appointments to in-office appointments mixed with telemedicine visits. Please pay attention to the location of your appointment and call the office with any questions.